Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (5). Special Skills

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (5). Special Skills
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to talk about your skills that would increase your chances of getting a job.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


Special Skills


Example 1

HR:   Do you have any special skills that would help you do this job?
You:  Yes, I'm pretty good with computers. I've used Microsoft Office a lot and I know how to troubleshoot problems.                                             
HR:   How fast can you type?
You:  I can type about 60 words a minute.
HR:   Any other skills that would help you?
You:  Well, I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese, and I can read and write it fairly well.

Example 2

HR:   Do you have any other skills that might help you with this job?
You:  Yes, I have a secretarial experience. I can answer phone calls, use a computer, type 60 words a minute and speak French and Japanese. I also have good organizational skills.
HR:   How about doing PR?
You:  I also have experience with PR. When I worked with admissions at College, I dealt with the public daily.    

Example 3

HR:   What skills do you have that would help you on this job?
You:  I have computer experience. I can use Microsoft Office professionally, I speak some Japanese and I'm good at sales and networking as well.

 Example 4

HR:   What special skills do you have for this job?   
You:  I have good organizational skills. I worked as a head office administrator for a while, I had to organize the staff in the office layout. 
HR:   Do you have any computer skills?
You:  I'm familiar with Microsoft Office, and I have advanced internet skills as well.
HR:   Do you speak any other languages?
You:  I can speak German and some Russian. 


Example 5   

HR:   Do you have any special job skills that would help you do your job?
You:  Well, I have many contacts in the communication sector from my previous job. I also have knowledge of Japanese culture and language, I used to live in Tokyo.
HR:   How are your research skills?
You:  Pretty good. I did a lot of research when I was at the university and I also did a lot of research on the internet at my previous job. 



I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments