Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (6). The Ideal Job

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (6). The Ideal Job
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to talk about your ideal job and what environment you'd like to work in. 
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


The Ideal Job


Example 1

HR:   Could you describe your ideal job?
You:  Yes, my ideal job would be challenging but secure.
HR:   Tell me more, why challenging? 
You:  Well, I'd like to improve my secretarial skills and I'd like to be interested in my work.
HR:   What kind of hours are you looking for?
You:  I'm looking for full-time work. I can work weekends, but I'd like to have evenings off.

Example 2

HR:   What's your ideal job?
You:  I would like to be a full-time computer programmer. I prefer working with a team, but I also enjoy working individually.  
HR:   What kind of hours would you prefer?
You:  I'm flexible, but I prefer to have the weekends off.   
HR:   Would you be willing to work one day during the weekend.
You:  Yes, that would be fine.  

Example 3

HR:   Could you describe your ideal job?
You:  Yes, that's a good question. I'd like to work in a challenging job in marketing. I would like to work for an international financial company. I'd enjoy doing some travel and meeting new people.
HR:   And what kind of hours would you like?
You:  I'd like regular daytime hours on weekdays and Saturday hours once in a while.

 Example 4

HR:   What kind of job is ideal for you?   
You:  My ideal job would be working as an office manager at an international school. I prefer to work at a place where I can use my French and English skills. I would like to work steady hours without having to travel too much.

Example 5   

HR:   What would be your ideal job?
You:  I would be a PR representative for major international airline. I'd love to travel around the world and meet all kinds of people.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments