Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (7). What are your Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses?

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (7). What are your Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to answer one of the most common and tough questions: "What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?". Don't worry, just follow these examples and you can customize any of them to suit your situation.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


How to Describe your Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses?


Example 1

HR:   What is your greatest strengths?
You:  My greatest strength is persistence. I work really hard and I don't give up easily.
HR:   Can you give me an example? 
You:  Yes, when I was a student, I had problems with a physics class, I didn't give up though. I got a tutor and studied really hard. Finally, I passed the exam with an A.
HR:   Do you have any examples at work?
You:  Yes, when I was manger at my previous job, we had a very important quota deadline. I wouldn't stop working till we met the quota. I talked to the staff and we all worked really hard to meet the deadline.
HR:   What about your greatest weakness?
You:  My greatest weakness would be that I'm not trained in accounting. I can still learn though.

Example 2

HR:   How would you describe your greatest strength?
You:  I think my greatest strength is my dependability. You can depend on me to be on time, you can depend on me to get my work finished on time and you can depend on me to be professional. 
HR:   And what about your greatest weakness?
You:  This could be my experience. I've only worked full-time for 2 years now, I think I need more experience. 

Example 3

HR:   What's your greatest strength?
You:  I think my greatest strength is my creativity. sometimes my boss would ask my advice on a project because of my creativity.
HR:   Can you give me an example?
You:  Yes, once my boss was quite upset, because we weren't filling our monthly quotas. He asked my advice and I told him some advertising ideas. We tried them and soon our monthly quota was filled.
HR:   Very good. Now can you please tell me about your greatest weakness?
You:  My greatest weakness would probably be my educational background. I studied pharmacy but I'm working in business now. 

 Example 4

HR:   Can you tell me what your greatest strength is?   
You:  I think it's my quick thinking and decision making. There have been many times when I've been under pressure and made the right decisions. 
HR:   How about your greatest weakness?  
You:  Probably my computer skills. I need a little bit, but I need to learn a lot more. 

Example 5   

HR:   What's your greatest strength as a manager?
You:  It's my ability to understand and encourage people. I enjoy working with different kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds.
HR:   What about your greatest weakness?
You:  Now, I think this is my experience. I'm still young and gaining experience in management.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments