Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (14). Getting a Job Offer

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (14). Getting a Job Offer
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to respond getting a job offer. Congratulations!
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


Getting a Job Offer


Example 1

HR:   I'd like to offer you the job. Are you still interested?
You:  Yes, I am. When can I start?
HR:   How is Monday? 
You:  It would be good.
HR:   Okay, then I'll see you Monday at 8 a.m.
You:  Okay, I'll see you then.
HR:   Okay, goodbye.
You:  Bye bye.

Example 2

HR:   Are you still interested in the job?
You:  Yes, I am.
HR:   Good. When can you start?
You:  Well, I have to give notice at my present job first. I'll be able to start in 2 weeks time.
HR:   Oh, sounds good. So, you can start on Monday the 20th then.
You:  Sure, see you then.
HR:   Okay. Please remember to bring your ID card and passport. We need them to make copies for our records.
You:  Sure, no problem. I'll see you on the 20th.
HR:   Okay then. Goodbye. 
You:  Goodbye.

Example 3

HR:   I'd like to offer you the job. Are you still interested?
You:  Yes, I am.  
HR:   Great. Could you start tomorrow?
You:  Tomorrow is fine.
HR:   Okay, why don't you come at 9 o'clock? We'll give you a tour and have you fill out some paperwork.
You:  Sure.
HR:   Please bring a list of references and 2 passport photos.
You:  Okay, I'll see you then.
HR:   Okay. 

 Example 4

HR:   Well, I've talked with the others and we've decided to offer you the job. Would you like to work for us.  
You:  Yes, I'm ready to start as soon as possible.
HR:   Great. We'd like you to be here at 7 o'clock on the morning of the 3rd of next month. 
You:  Okay, I'll see you then.
HR:   Is there anything else you'd like to know?
You:  Oh yes, where can I park my car?
HR:   Oh, that's a good question. You can park your car downstairs in the parking lot for free.
You:  Okay, I'll see you on the third.
HR:   Okay, see you then.
You:  Okay, thank you. Bye-bye.

Example 5   

HR:   I'd like to offer you the position. Do you still want it?
You:  Thank you, but I've accepted another job already.
HR:   Oh, that's okay. Good luck to you. 
You:  Thank you.
HR:   You're welcome.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments