Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (8). Interests and Free Time Outside of Work

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (8). Interests and Free Time Outside of Work
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to talk about your interests and how you spend your free time outside of work. Note that very important questions to describe and reflect your personality in more detail.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


Interests and Free Time


Example 1

HR:   What are some of your personal interests outside of work?
You:  Well, I really enjoy gardening. It helps me relax. I also enjoy learning foreign languages.
HR:   What foreign languages have you studied? 
You:  Currently, I'm studying Chinese and Japanese. In the past I've studied German as well. 

Example 2

HR:   Can you tell me about some of your hobbies or personal interests?
You:  Well, I'm usually very busy to take care of my children and doing housework. But when I do have free time I like to read.

Example 3

HR:   Please tell me about your interests outside of work.
You:  I love learning about computers. Sometimes I do programming work for my friends, but I have free time.  
HR:   What do you do to relax or to have fun?
You:  I like reading and I enjoy playing basketball.

 Example 4

HR:   What are some things that you do in your free time?  
You:  Well, I love cooking. I've taken several classes on cooking. I also like to play tennis. Whenever I can I play tennis with my friends.

Example 5   

HR:   What are some of your hobbies or personal interests?
You:  I enjoy reading and playing football, I also enjoy surfing the internet and swimming. 



I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments