Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (11). Other Questions

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (11). Other Questions
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to answer other questions like: are you able to travel or relocate?, are you able to work weekends or odd hours? what are your salary requirements?, etc.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


Other Questions


Example 1

HR:   Are you able to travel?
You:  Yes, I enjoy traveling.
HR:   Are you willing to relocate? 
You:  Yes, I am.

Example 2

HR:   Would you be able to travel?
You:  Sure, I don't mind traveling.
HR:   What about relocating? Would you be able to relocate?
You:  Um, relocating would be difficult. You see, I have a family with three children. I guess I could relocate but it would not be easy.

Example 3

HR:   Are you able to work weekends?
You:  Well, I can work Saturdays, but not Sundays.  
HR:   Are you able to work odd hours?
You:  I prefer to work in the daytime, but I don't mind doing some odd hours.

 Example 4

HR:   Are you considering any other jobs?  
You:  Yes, I have applied to several other positions, and I'm considering them as well.
HR:   We may not be able to let you know about this position until next week, are you still interested?  
You:  Yes, I'm still very interested.
HR:   Okay, we'll be in touch by next week then.
You:  Okay, thank you very much.
HR:   Thank you for coming.

Example 5   

HR:   What are your salary requirements?
You:  I'm looking for at least $35,000 a year.
HR:   This position starts in $40,000 a year. Is this okay?
You:  Yes, that would be fine. Are there opportunities for advancement? 
HR:   Yes, you are evaluated for raises and bonuses every year.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments