Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (12). Why Should We Hire You Over Other Candidates?

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (12). Why Should We Hire You Over Other Candidates?
Hello everybody.
In this part you will learn how to answer one of the most common interview questions. It's a kind of tough questions that usually asked in interview: Why do you want to work here? or Why should we hire you? etc. But don't worry, in this lesson you'll find some examples that show you the best answers for such a question.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


 Why Should We Hire You Over Other Candidates?


Example 1

HR:   Why do your want to work for us?
You:  When I saw the job advertisement, I became very interested. I have friends who are customers here. They said that they like doing business here as well. I also feel that I'm qualified for the job.
HR:   Why should we hire you over other candidates?
You:  Because I have experience and a strong desired to succeed.

Example 2

HR:   Why do you want to work here?
You:  Because this company has a good reputation.
HR:   And why should we hire you?
You:  I think I have the right personality and skills and I also have experience and motivation.

Example 3

HR:   Why do you want this job?
You:  Because I know I can do this job well.
HR:   Why should we hire you?
You:  Because of my drive and commitment.

 Example 4

HR:   Can you tell me why do you want this job?   
You:  Well, the description sounded very interesting and I think I can succeed at it. 
HR:   Why should we choose you for this job?
You:  I'm a very committed worker and I love challenges like this. 

Example 5   

HR:   Why do you want to work here?
You:  I want the challenges of working at a large international firm.
HR:   Why should we hire you over another person?
You:  Because I'm qualified and because I have the will to succeed.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments