Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (2). Self Description

Job Interview Questions and Answers Part (2). Self Description
Hello everybody. In this part you will learn how to answer the very common question "Tell me about yourself", or "Introduce yourself". Also, you will learn how to describe yourself and your personality.
Please, imagine yourself in a real interview and repeat the questions and answers until you master them.
Please, study the following dialogues carefully:


Self-Description


Example 1

HR:   So, tell me a little bit about yourself.
You:  Well, my name is ----------. I'm 27 years old and I'm single.
HR:   How would you describe your personality?
You:  I'm hard working, eager to learn. I enjoy working with other people and I love challenges.

Example 2

HR:   Could you tell me something about yourself?
You:  Yes, my name is ----------. I'm married. I have three kids, one son and tow daughters.
HR:   How would you describe yourself?
You:  I like being with people and helping people. I enjoy problem solving and challenging work and I'm serious about my work, but I also like to have fun.

Example 3

HR:   Tell me a little about yourself.
You:  My name is ----------. I'm originally from Boston, but I've lived in Seattle for eight years now. 
HR:   May I ask how old you are?
You:  I'm 24.
HR:   Have you finished your studies?
You:  I graduated from the university of Washington in June, and I hope to find a full-time job now. 

Example 4

HR:   Could you describe yourself briefly?
You:  Sure, my name is ----------. I'm 30 years old and I'm single.
HR:   Are you originally from Los Angeles?
You:  No, I'm originally from San Francisco. I moved to Los Angeles over ten years ago as a student.
HR:   Describe your personality to me.
You:  Well, I'm a dedicated worker and a people person. I enjoy working as a team. I also like to be in contact with the public .

Example 5   

HR:   Can you tell me something about yourself?
You:  Yes, I graduated from Stanford University with a BA in management. After I graduated I worked in hotel management for five years in New York City. Also, I enjoy working with PR and customer service. 
HR:   Do you have any family obligations?      
You:  Yes, I'm married with a two-year-old daughter, and I also help support my parents.


I hope you found this lesson helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. See you in the next lesson. Thanks.


Post a Comment

0 Comments